This night-time skincare regime is saved for twice a week because it includes a good facial detox scrub. Sure, its 6 products - it can be narrowed down but, hey, this is twice a week and your skin sometimes needs that special love. Also, we've eliminated plastic bottles for all skincare products - these beauties are all in refillable or reusable glass. ENJOY guilt-free, eco-peeps!
1) Cleansing oil/makeup remover - a couple of pumps will remove mascara, foundation, lipstick... it won't look pretty and that is how you know its working.
2) Detox face scrub - apply over the grime and gently massage in circles. This photo has the pump top, but we changed to pour top - the apricot kernels get caught in the pump. Rinse and gently wipe off with a soft cloth
3) Facial toner spray - SPRAY this everywhere on your face, your neck - your skin will love it. Let it dry if you have the time
4) Anti-Aging facial oil - squeeze a pea size drop onto fingers, massage between fingers and then gently massage into skin
5) Nourishing face cream - We call this the 'extra love' stage. Smooth a small amount over the facial oil. This provides a barrier for everything to work better, and it has many skin loving nutrients, too. Normally, this is used on the daily by itself under makeup (smooooooooth)
6) Lash and Brow serum - as you age, your brows and lashes can become more sparse. A pea-size drop, rub between clean pinky fingers and gently apply with light massage to lashes and brows. This gets the serum into the roots.
Questions about products or skincare routine? Email us at email@example.com